GlobalCollect’s Customer Advocacy Program covers a number of initiatives across all areas of the business creating customer intimacy at each touch point of the merchant journey.
- Focus more on our Merchants and less on our ourselves by adopting an outside in approach
- Understand more about what our Merchants really need and additionally what their customers are expecting
- Integrate the existing voice-of-the-customer program and other initiatives into a global approach
- Judge every interaction on how well it fulfills our mission of "to meet and exceed our clients expectations"
- Engage all employees in improving customer experiences
- Gain collective ownership of the customer experience by the Executive team
- Establish a long term plan towards a customer-centric GlobalCollect
- Ensure that employees knows who our customers are and what GlobalCollect provides them with both from a technical and business perspective
- Give customer experience the attention that it deserves
Launched in 2011 the Customer Advocacy Program covered a number of initiatives: