Fraud screening services
Increase your global sales, while lowering your costs and risks
GlobalCollect offers a scalable Fraud Screening Service that features a range of integrated fraud reduction tools from renowned partners to maximize the safety of transactions in less than a second prior to payment authorization.
By reducing your exposure to fraud, we help you increase your revenue and reduce the costs associated with fraudulent transactions. Our integrated service is not just limited to credit card (Card Non-Present) transactions, but also offers you protection for direct debit transactions.
- Fully integrated solution - no additional integration and contracts required required.
- ‘Best in class’ partners - make use of the knowledge and systems of (local) industry leaders.
- Credit Card and Direct Debit coverage.
- Increase your revenue - accept more business from more regions/countries in addition to decline fewer legitimate orders (lowering the rejection rate).
- Prevent fraud - reduce chargebacks and reversals and protect your Merchant service agreement.
- Reduce costs - reduce the high cost of processing exceptions (chargebacks, complaints, etc.).
Specific for credit card transactions
- Retail Decisions (ReD) provides industry-leading Card Non-Present fraud prevention services. Based on a series of merchant-defined criteria, including.customized business rules, card transactions are checked prior to authorization and approved, declined or optionally put on hold.
- 3D Secure offered under the "Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode" brand name for Visa and MasterCard/Maestro transactions respectively. This service is offered to cardholders as an additional layer of protection as it requires the purchaser to enter a secure password in order to confirm his/her identity before the payment is approved. Additionally, you as a Merchant are no longer liable for certain chargeback reasons (liability shift).
- GlobalCollect credit card fraud screening - GlobalCollect makes use of blacklists plus velocity checking to minimize chargeback rates on credit card transactions.
- Our online BIN data enables checking the country from which a card has been issued.
- The IP geolocation data of Quova enables you to determine the real-world location of a web visitor and break down consumer details to the country, state or city level.
Specific for direct debit transactions
- Online account validation by Experian which offers real-time online validation of bank account details prior to processing. It substantially reduces the time spent administrating rejected payments, resulting in cost savings and improved customer service.The service is available for validation of bank accounts in over 40 countries currently, including the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Germany and France. It is strongly advised in combination with direct debit and payouts.
- InterCard 4Safe inquiries for direct debits in Germany, to help minimize payment risks by requesting potential negative information about local bank accounts.
- GlobalCollect direct debit fraud screening - GlobalCollect makes use of blacklists plus velocity checking, extensive transaction history and other tools to minimize reversal rates on direct debit transactions.